Thursday 30 April 2009

Kiel for the third time

One day before labor day I went to Kiel for the third time. After my second round interview Fabian showed me around the city a bit and we also went to see the beach! :).

You can see the whole album on facebook (picasa hot linking fails so often, I resent to use it...):
[KIEL for the 3rd time ALBUM]
I also visited Hamburg one month before that but Phil (see Colonge post) has the photos and since he's in Thailand working as a model now I guess I will never get the photos. Oh, well...

You can see the photos of first visit to Kiel here:

[KIEL@picasa]

And here's a selection of the best from last time:






Labels: ,


Posted by mer-q-ree at 11:27

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous commented...

Hey Kyuree,

I was wondering why I hadn't seen many of your posts on EAN and was sad after being told that you've left for good :'(
Anyway just wanted to let you know that I miss your presence on the boards, its not like it used to be when you were posting.
I hope you are well!,
Lots of Love,
Robyn

18 May 2009 at 09:04

 
Blogger Natália Rodrigues commented...

Hallo, ich bin Natalia und ich komme aus Brasilien. Ich möchte nach Deutschland gehen um dem Winterkurs von DAAD zu machen (bitte, entschuldigen Sie alle meine Fehler.. mein Deutsch ist ein bisschen kaputt... es ist schon lange Zeit, dass ich nicht in Deutsch schreibe), und ich muss ein Motivationsschreiben senden. Ich sah dein Motivationsschreiben im einen portugiesisch seite in Internet, und ich möchte wissen, wenn du mir helfen können um ein Motivationsschreiben auf Deutsch schreiben... Ich liebe so sehr Deutsch Sprache, aber ich mache viele Fehler. Also, entschuldige bitte meine message, wenn es dich stört.

Ich wünsche dir alles gute.

viele grüsse,
Natália

19 June 2009 at 00:27

 

Post a Comment

<< back