Tuesday 7 October 2008

"wherever you go, go with all your heart"

Confucius said


Wherever you go, go with all your heart.


Tomorrow I'm flying to South Korea for 7 weeks after I haven't been there in 15 (!) years. In the past half year I travelled quite a bit (not as much as other ppl but enough for me...).

Red dotted lines are the routes I took by train, blue dotted lines are routes I took by ferry, orange dash-dot lines are plane routes and green dashed routes are car routes.
Red dots mark the places I have been to (in the list, clicking them will lead you to a Wikipedia explanation).


In Southern Germany (Baden-Württemberg & Bavaria):
Lake Constance Area: Friedrichshafen, Meersburg, Konstanz/Constance
Switzerland: Kreuzlingen
Bavaria: Lindau at Lake Constance, Munich, Donauwörth
Austria: Hochhäderich Mountain
Baden-Württemberg: Ulm, Aulendorf, Stuttgart, Esslingen
Northern Germany: Berlin, Kiel
others: Oslo (Norway), tomorrow I will fly to Seoul(Korea) via Helsinki(Finland)

most travelled routes:

Berlin <--> Friedrichshafen 3 x return by train
Friedrichshafen <--> Konstanz: 1 x by ferry, 1 x car + ferry from Meersburg, 1 x by car, all return
Berlin <--> Munich by plane return; Friedrichshafen <--> Munich return by car; from Berlin to Friedrichshafen via Munich by train one-way
Friedrichshafen <--> Stuttgart; from Friedrichshafen to Esslingen via Stuttgart & Ulm return
train station where I changed the most: Ulm

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by mer-q-ree at 19:57

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< back