Wednesday 7 May 2008

fighting the viper

telephoning so much (flat rate!) and working a lot, too (9h + breaks = 10h) I don't even have time to spam my friends w/ a newsletter, let alone keep you guys posted on here.

I wanted to share a photo of the bike my landlord lent me:

hot design, eh?...
I have to admit it took me a day or two to get used to it. The saddle's still kinda painful.

I definetly have to post some beautiful photos of Friedrichshafen asap but for now, the quote of the week:


Wenn ich um den See fahre, fällt mir auf, dass ich gehörig im Ausland bin.
"When I go around the lake I realize that I'm very much abroad." - how true... (but more next time)

And to keep you people entertained until the next blog entry
tadaaaa, the Swabian youtube vid of the week:
Die Hard 4.0 in Swabian (Stirb langsam 4.0 auf Schwäbisch)

Labels: , , ,


Posted by mer-q-ree at 21:23

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous commented...

Die hard auf schwäble ist der brüller *g*g* fast schon besser als schwäbische Yeti auf Monster AG *g*g*g*
Viele Grüße fittipaldi

8 July 2008 at 13:13

 

Post a Comment

<< back